Music is a huge part of our culture, and the mp3 juice music trends are constantly changing. Are you hip to the latest edition? Or hype about what’s going on in this world of music today? Maybe if you were more up-to-date with all of the latest happenings in this industry, your conversion rates would be higher! In this blog post we will discuss two different styles that are emerging as new mp3 juice music trends: Hip Hop and Hype Rap.
Hip hop is a style of music which originated in the 1970s and then later became popular in the 1980s. It was one of the first genres to use sampled beats, but it also has elements from jazz, funk, soul, or disco. From the rich neighborhoods of Bronx, New York to the dire streets of Compton in Los Angeles, hip hop culture is a powerful force that has taken over radio waves and streaming services. Hip hop artists take pride in their authenticity as they rap about their personal struggles and triumphs with an unapologetic candor. Examples of this genre include rappers Kendrick Lamar’s “The Heart Part IV” or Jay Z’s “Empire State of Mind (feat Kanye West)”. Hip hop has an old-school feel that focuses on the beats and rhythm. Artists such as Rick Ross, Nas, Jay Z, Kanye West are all part of this genre. Hip Hop is known for its raw lyrics and elements of street culture. According to Billboard’s Hot 100 chart in 2007 more than 70% were hip hop songs! Some recent examples include Drake’s “No New Friends,” Travis Scott’s “Quintana Pt II” ft The 1975 & Juicy J.
This genre emerged around 2009 with artists like Kid Cudi who were influenced by bands like Nirvana and indie rock. Artists such as Drake have been classified as part of this mpid juice music trend because they are known for their emotional and melodic lyrics about problems that come with fame.Also known by its original name gangsta rap, hype rap tells stories about street life from a more laconic point-of-view. While it may not be as popular today as it was at its height in the 1990’s, it is still a powerful force on hip hop music charts. Examples of this genre include rappers Jadakiss’ “Put Ya Hands Up” or Tupac Shakur’s “Hail Mary”.
Rap music typically combines a variety musical styles including funk and jazz into danceable rhythms with lyrically complicated wordplay (aka braggadocious lyrics). Hype rap could be described as more energetic than hip hop and with a more dance-oriented sound. It is also characterized by the use of looser or non-existent rhythmic patterns, as well as slightly less complex lyricism than other subgenres of rap music such as Gangsta Rap or G-funk. Hype Rappers include Lil Wayne, Chief Keef, Soulja Boy, Tell Em’, Future etc. Hype rappers are known for their energy and “hustle” in lyrics often referring to making money from hustling drugs on the street corner! Some recent examples include Migos’ “Versace,” Kanye West’s “Mercy ft Big Sean & Pusha T.”
In our opinion, neither genre is better than the other. We encourage you to try out both of these genres and see what speaks to you more! There are also artists like Drake and Ariana Grande who have their share of fame, there are plenty who fly under the radar or get lost in the mix. It’s never too late for you to discover your new favorite artist!
Check out some of these other Mp3 Juice Music Trends that will stay relevant this summer:
- “Drip” by Cardi B ft. Migos is an instant classic with its catchy lyrics and fast beat – perfect for any summer playlist!
- 21 Savage has been making waves lately as one of hip hop’s best newcomers last year, coming straight from Atlanta with his first album release Slaughter King.
- Throwback to the 2000s with “Blackout” by 360 and Mp3 Juice exclusive artist Eldorado Red! Released in 2017, this song has been a fan favorite for many years now. With its catchy chorus and upbeat tempo, it’s no wonder why we’re playing it on repeat all summer long.
- If you’re looking for a new sound, check out “Eastside” by Benny Blanco ft. Halsey and Khalid are two of the biggest names in music right now!
- We can’t forget Drake, one of hip hop’s most prominent artists with his latest album Scorpion just released last month. It doesn’t get much better than that for this summer playlist.
- Hip hop is a style of music which originated in the 1970s then later became popular in the 1980s. It was one of the first genres to use sampled beats
- You’ll be singing along to “Thank U Next” by Ariana Grande, one of the catchiest pop songs from 2018.
In a world where anything new can come out any day, we love that Mp3 Juice is here for our music needs! From rap, hip hop and trap beats to soothing EDM or indie tracks there’s something for everyone at Mp3 Juice Music Trends.Hope you liked this blog. For more, stay tuned.