Taxi Paderno Dugnano is the perfect place for people who want to visit Milan without having to worry about transportation. Its location in the suburbs of Milan makes it a convenient 10-15 minute car ride from the city center, which means you don’t have to worry about potential train delays. And if you are flying into Linate airport, Taxi Paderno Dugnano offers a free shuttle service directly from its doorstep! Check out these other tips on how to make your stay with us as satisfying as possible.
1. Don’t miss your flight! We’re partnered with Milano Airport Transfer, which can take care of everything on your behalf for one flat fee that includes all taxes and fees.
2. See our schedule below for our special shuttle schedule for travelers needing to connect with the Milano-Malpensa airport or other destinations.
3. You can even secure your transportation to Milan by reserving a taxi directly through Milano Airport Transfer here.
4. You can also book your taxi right here through our local partner, Taxi Tappezzeria Paderno Dugnano.
5. If you’re renting a car, we have an exclusive offer for our guests only with the most popular rental companies. Check it out here!
6. After a long day of exploring Milan, you can be back at your apartment in no time if you take advantage of our complimentary taxi service from Milano Centrale or Milano Garibaldi railway stations.
7. If you are flying into Malpensa Airport from many European cities, check out our Taxi Paderno Dugnano shuttle schedule to see how long it will take us to get you to your destination! You can also book your trip through Malpensa Airport Transfer directly using their online portal here.
8. If you are flying into Linate Airport, make sure to use PhoneGap for the best deal, the fastest service, and the most comfortable ride! Check out our special rate for our guests here.
9. You can even fly into Milan Linate airport, book your taxi ride directly through them without leaving the airport! They’re also an official partner of Taxi Tappezzeria Paderno Dugnano! Visit their website to learn how it works.
10. Don’t want to drive? No problem! Uber is now available right here in Paderno Dugnano so you can get around without hassle. Check out their website here to see the different promotions they currently have on offer.
11. Enjoy free WiFi throughout the airport and its terminals!
12. We want you to make the most of your stay with us but we understand that sometimes you may need some extra help. For all the restaurant and shopping suggestions, head on over to our blog! You can check out our special offers here for information on how to receive discounts at some of Paderno Dugnano’s most popular restaurants. You can also book your meal with us here directly through our local partner, Callas On-Line, who will take care of everything for you!
13. We have some pretty decent local restaurants right here in Paderno Dugnano. Try the Da Peppe, Ristorante Beppe, Ristorante Carmine or Trattoria Alle Tribu’s to name a few.
14. We’re located close enough to Milan to enjoy some of its finest restaurants, but far enough out that you won’t have any of the hustle and bustle that comes with being in the center of the city. Check out our blog for more information on why you should eat here!
15. We have some pretty sweet deals for our guests at Hotel Cristallo, Hotel Villa Ventura, and the Charming Villa.
16. Taxi Paderno Dugnano has a number of different special offers just for our guests! Check out the best deals here.
17. Don’t want to stand on the street waiting for your taxi? Walk straight up to the office and pick one up! You can also check out Taxi Paderno Dugnano’s official website here to see more of what we offer.