A woman plays the role of a mother, wife, and sister; she handles different responsibilities with utmost perfection. But when it comes to maintaining their health, they fail or ignore them simply. This sometimes creates gynecological issues.
Gynecological problems come up just like uninvited guests. If you find yourself facing gynecological complications, seek help from Gynecologist in Dubai.
7 Common Gynecological Problems That Women Face
Here in this article, we will talk about the gynecological problems women face. When you get to know the most common gynecological issues, you can prepare yourself from the very beginning.
Apart from that, when you experience the symptoms, you will be able to consult with the doctor as soon as possible. So let’s check them out.
PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
A woman with this condition usually experiences infrequent or prolonged menstrual cycles. The same individual also may have an increased amount of a male hormone named androgen. During these conditions, several follicles might appear on the ovaries, which eventually cause a hindrance in releasing eggs.
- Excessive levels of androgen in the female body.
- Excessive insulin in the body.
- Genetics can also be the reason behind it.
- Abdominal obesity.
- Might become prone to diabetes.
- Menstrual abnormalities.
- Infertility issues.
A woman during her reproductive phase might experience this condition. Vaginitis is characterized by inflammation in the vagina.
- Taking antibiotic medications.
- Sexual intercourse.
- Hormonal changes.
- Spermicidal creams.
- Pain while peeing.
- Vaginal irritation or itching.
- Vaginal discharge and other symptoms.
UTI or Urinary Tract Infection
Women of all ages experience UTI or urinary tract infections and take help from gynecologists. This happens when the bacteria present in the anus and vagina move up to the bladder and urethra. In some cases, they even move up to the kidneys.
- Any issues with a woman’s pelvic muscles or nerves.
- Narrowed urinary tract.
- Some kind of blockage in the urethra, kidneys, or bladder.
- Burning sensation while urinating.
- Blood tinge or strong odor in the urine.
- Cloudy urine.
Dysmenorrhoea or Painful Periods
In case a woman experiences pain in her menstrual cycles, it is a painful period or dysmenorrhoea. Primary and secondary are the two categories of this condition. When the first one is associated with no pelvic disease, the second one is associated with pelvic issues.
- Natural chemicals and prostaglandins in the body.
- Abdominal pain and cramping.
- Sometimes the same can be felt in the lower back.
A muscular tumor formed inside the uterus of a woman is addressed as fibroids. All these tumors are very rarely cancerous and also vary in shape, size, and location.
- Genetics or hormones play havoc.
- Heavy periods.
- Pressure in the lower abdomen.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Bleeding in between your cycles.
When the lines in the uterus, called uterine lining, grow outside of the uterus or in any other part, the condition is called Endometriosis.
- Genetics factors.
- Hormonal disturbance.
- Immune system problems.
- Menstrual flow issues.
- Spotting between the menstrual cycle.
- Digestive troubles.
- Painful menstrual cramps.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
In the upper genital tract organs of the body of a woman, this issue happens. The body parts include the pelvic peritoneum, uterus, fallopian tube, along with other surrounding structures.
- Multiple sexual partners.
- Usage of IUCD.
- History of pelvic inflammatory.
- A course of antibiotic medicines.
So, now you know the most common gynecological problems every woman usually experiences. As you know the root causes, you can avoid these kinds of problems by avoiding the reasons.
And in case you develop any of these issues, you can consult with an experienced gynecologist as soon as possible. So, in case you encounter any symptoms of the diseases mentioned above, do not hesitate to consult a doctor and do as per the expert’s advice.